- Policy advocacy
- JANE was invited to a hearing session at the LDP the Regulatory Reform Council.
JANE was invited to a hearing session at the LDP the Regulatory Reform Council.
On 14 April, Japan Association of New Economy (JANE) was invited to a hearing session at the LDP the Regulatory Reform Council. The JANE secretariat attended the session to give a presentation on regulatory reform requests.
*Available only in Japanese
- Realization of Innovation with utilization of IT
(1) Realization of the world best class IT nation with utilization of My Number system
(2) Elimination of “face-to-face principle” and enactment of new Law on Utilization of Information Technology
- Creation of new economy and new services
(3) Regulatory reform to enhance growth of sharing economy
(4) Realization of fair competition environment in telecommunication business
- Fostering global talent
(5) Innovation in education by approving digital book as textbook at schools
(6) Enhancing English and programming education at schools by allowing flexibility on teaching certificate
- Fostering competitive business environment
(7) Increasing business efficiency by digitalization of ledgers and accounting related materials
(8) Fostering environment on adopting IFRS
(9) Dissolution of cross-stockholdings for better corporate governance
(10) Flexible and diverse working environment in global context for knowledge intensive industry