- Admission Information／Admission procedure
Annual Membership Fee
General Member：¥200,000 / 1 share
* covering a period from January to December
* In the case of admission during the last half of fiscal year (July to December), the annual fee would be ¥100,000 / 1 share.
* No Admission Fee
Participation in JANE member seminars and parties
Participation in JANE policy activities (making policy proposals etc.)
Participation in JANE-organized conferences
Participation in policy-related surveys
Provision of information on a regular and non-regular basis
1. Online Application
- Please fill in the application form on the JANE website.
2. Auto reply confirmation
- You will receive an auto reply once you complete the online application.
3. Approval by JANE Board of Directors
- Admission is subject to approval at a Board of Director meeting.
- Please note that the process would take approximately one or two months from your application submission date.
4. Payment of Annual Membership Fee
- You will receive a notification when your application is approved.
- JANE will then contact you regarding payment methods.
Corporations and private business owners Nonprofit organizations may be eligible to become a Supporting Member free of charge. Contact the JANE secretariat for details.
Articles of Incorporation
Please read those who would like to join JANE