1. Handling of personal information
The Association shall handle all personal information in an appropriate and fair manner
2. Purposes of use
Personal information acquired by the Association shall be used for the following purposes:
- For notifying people of and running meetings, workshops, seminars, etc., sponsored or cosponsored by, or organized in cooperation with the Association.
- For running questionnaires and other surveys as part of the Association’s operations.
- For sending e-mail magazines or providing information by other means on the Association’s operations.
- For preparing, providing, sending, publishing, posting onto the Internet, or any other method of publicizing bulletins, reports, memorandums, etc.
- For mutual exchange of information between members.
- For the management of members.
- For recruitment activities.
3. Providing information to a third party
With the exception of the Association being asked to provide information based on laws, or under legal orders issued by the court or other organizations, the Association shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior approval of the persons concerned.
4. Supervision of consignees
The Association may consign all or a part of the personal information it holds to a third party for its use within the bounds of the purposes of use listed above. Under such circumstances, the Association shall ensure in selecting the consignee that they handle personal information appropriately, and provide proper supervision for the consignee as required.
5. Contact information
Contact information is provided below for lodging complaints, inquiries, confirmation, etc., regarding the handling of personal information.
Toranomon Kotohira Tower 5F 1-2-8 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo,
General Incorporated Association Japan Association of New Economy
Date of enactment: December 4, 2009
Date of revision: June 6, 2012